Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kawaii favorites

 
 
 
These cute little book erasers. So adorable! It is also colorful. I love it.
 
 
 
 
This amazing pencil case. The colors are great. There are 2 pockets ( main pocket and another open pocket) I need this in my life. It is so useful. You can attach it with any notebook.
 
 
 
This is so cute. A toaster notepad. I love it :D It also has a moustache. This is real happiness.
 
 
 
 
It is a fun "help me" or "save me" bookmark. This is for people like me who loves to read. And they are various colors. :)
 
 
 
 
Because this is the cutest calculator ever. It would look great sitting on a white desk. That pastel baby blue makes it look even better :D
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep up the good work. I really like your blog! <3

    I have currently a giveaway on my blog! I would be really happy if you would visit my blog:

    http://www.sunnydollish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much, you are so kind. I really appreciate it :D I did visit your blog and omg I love it :) I entered the give away too. Thanks a lot Sunny :D

      Delete

It is always fun having comments from kawaii lovers. Please leave a link to your blog so that I can comment on yours too. Stay Kawaii :)